Shekhan or Ayn Sifni or as its people like it call the city of peaceful coexistence and brotherly attitude, is a wide plane area that it has many shrines in the Islamic religion and the Yazidi this made Ottoman government name this area as Shekhan proportion to Mazari (Shikhadi and Sheikh Hassan).
- Graduating accounting staff to meet the needs of the local and regional market by depending on scientific programs compatible with the standards of quality and academic accreditation.
- To provide the research community specializing in financial and accounting matters for the advancement of the profession and support the growth of the national economy.
Excellence and leadership in providing academic programs and research activities and community service in the field of science accounting.
- Provide the highest quality of accounting education programs and support services, including a focus on critical thinking and business ethics.
- Conduct scientific research important and selective in accounting, and integrated into the educational process we have.
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with the business community, government.
The department pursues to the effective contribution to raise a country into the ranks of developed nations by providing and maintaining the best educational programs from world-class academic institutions and graduating efficient and distinct students in the fields of information technology, various computer sciences and applications.
The department is the pioneer in innovation and technical achievement, which will graduate a competitive IT generation capable of responding to continuous and sustainable changes in this area, in addition to that creating an environment where all students have access to different technology resources that serve different fields of life which based on computer technology as well as the scientific procession leading to the enrichment of the knowledge society.
Description of the Graduate Task:
- The students that graduated from IT Department have a special expertise to work in various fields of life which based on information technology and computer science.
- Developing the capacity of students to participate in serving the community through the use of computer technologies.
- Make a link between scientific research and the problems that facing the country institutions and the private sector through applied researches.